1.01.2012

Why 365 Days of Awesome?

I probably overuse both awesome and cool, but sometimes they express my sentiments well. At any rate, I've been thinking about re-starting my 365 blog for some time (like a year) and then started thinking about it more after I saw Life In A Day at National Geographic Society HQ in early December.

I came away from the film thinking about appreciating the work-a-day things in life and how we tend to rush through our days without taking the time to stop and think and savor our life and our planet. So, this year, I will endeavor to post something each day that makes me appreciate, think, savor, giggle, roll my eyes, or maybe all of those at the same time.

To start, here's the film that got me thinking about all of this. It's worth your time. Oh, two things: watch all the way to the end (the end was the part that made 365 Days of Awesome pop into my head) and she survived (you'll know what I mean when you watch it).


No comments:

Post a Comment